1. Y. Tao, C. Yang*, J. Qin, Organic Host Materials for Phosphorescent Organic Light-emitting Diodes, Chem. Soc. Rev. 2011, 40, 2943-2970. (Critical Review)
2. Y. Tao, Q. Wang, C. Yang*, Q. Wang, Z. Zhang , T. Zou, J. Qin, D. Ma*, A Simple Carbazole/Oxadiazole Hybrid Molecule: An Excellent Bipolar Host for Green and Red Phosphorescent OLEDs, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2008, 47, 8104-8107.
3. S. Gong, Q. Fu, Q. Wang, C. Yang*, C. Zhong, J. Qin, D. Ma*,Highly Efficient Deep-Blue Electrophosphorescence Enabled by Solution-Processed Bipolar Tetraarylsilane Host with Both a High Triplet Energy and a High-Lying HOMO Level, Adv. Mater.,2011, 23, 4956-4959.
4. S. Gong, Y. Chen, C. Yang*, C. Zhong, J. Qin, D. Ma*, De Novo Design of Silicon-Bridged Molecule Towards a Bipolar Host: All-Phosphor White Organic Light-Emitting Devices Exhibiting High Efficiency and Low Efficiency Roll-Off, Adv. Mater., 2010, 22, 5370-5373.
5. S. Gong, Y. Chen, C. Yang*, C. Zhong, J. Qin, D. Ma*, Bipolar Tetraarylsilanes as Universal Hosts for Blue Bipolar Tetraarylsilanes as Universal Hosts for Blue Green, Orange, and White Electrophosphorescence with High Ef?ciency and Low Ef?ciency Roll-Off, Adv. Funct. Mater. 2011, 21, 1168-1178.
6. Q. Wang, Y. Tao, X. Qiao, J. Chen, D. Ma*, C. Yang*, J. Qin, High-Performance, Phosphorescent, Top-Emitting Organic Light-Emitting Diodes with p–i–n Homojunctions, Adv. Funct. Mater.2011, 21, 1681-1686.
7. Y. Tao, Q. Wang, C. Yang*, C. Zhong, K. Zhang, J. Qin, D. Ma*, Multifunctional Triphenylamine/Oxadiazole Hybrid as Host and Exciton-Blocking Material: High Efficiency Green Phosphorescent OLEDs Using Easily Available and Common Materials, Adv. Funct. Mater., 2010, 20, 2923-2929.
8. Y. Tao, Q. Wang, C. Yang*, C. Zhong , K. Zhang, J. Qin, D. Ma*, Tuning the Optoelectronic Properties of Carbazole/Oxadiazole Hybrids through Linkage Modes: Hosts for Highly Efficient Green Electrophosphorescence, Adv. Funct. Mater. 2010, 20, 304-311.
9. Z. Jiang, Z. Liu, C. Yang*, C. Zhong, J. Qin, G. Yu, Y. Liu*, Multifunctional Fluorene-Based Oligomers with Novel Spiro-Annulated Triarylamine: Efficient, Stable Deep-Blue Electroluminescence, Good Hole Injection, and Transporting Materials with Very High Tg, Adv. Funct. Mater. 2009, 19, 3987-3995.
10. C. Yang*, X. Zhang, H. You, L. Zhu, L. Chen, L. Zhu, Y. Tao, D. Ma*, Z. Shuai*, J. Qin*, Tuning the Energy Level, Photophysical and Electroluminescent Properties of Heavy Metal Complexes by Controlling the Ligation of Metal with Carbon of Carbazole Unit, Adv. Funct. Mater.,2007,17, 651-661.