1. Yujun Xie, Yuwei Ge, Qian Peng, Conggang Li,* Qianqian Li, and Zhen Li*, “How the Molecular Packing Affects the Room Temperature Phosphorescence in Pure Organic Compounds: the Ingeniously Molecular Design, Detailed Crystal Analysis, and Rational Theoretical Calculations”, Adv. Mater. 2017, in press, DOI：10.1002/adma.201606829.
2. Jie Yang, Zichun Ren, Zongliang Xie, Can Wang, Yujun Xie, Qian Peng, Zhenguo Chi, Qianqian Li, and Zhen Li*, “The First AIEgen with Fluorescence-Phosphorescence Dual Mechanoluminescent at Room Temperature”, Angew. Chem.-Int. Ed. 2017, 56, 880-884.
3. Runli Tang, Shengmin Zhou, Ziyao Cheng, Gui Yu, Qian Peng, Huiyi Zeng, Guocong Guo, Qianqian Li, and Zhen Li*, “Janus second-order Nonlinear Optical Dendrimers: the Controllable Molecular Topology, and the corresponding Largely Enhanced Performance”, Chem. Sci., 2017, 8, 340-347.
4. Can Wang, Zhiyang Liu, Mengshu Li, Yujun Xie, Bingshi Li, Shuo Wang, Shan Xue, Qian Peng, Bin Chen, Zujin Zhao, Qianqian Li, Ziyi Ge,* and Zhen Li*, “The Marriage of AIE and Interface Engineering: Convenient Synthesis and Enhanced Photovoltaic Performance”, Chem. Sci., 2017, 8, DOI: 10.1039/C6SC05648B.
5. Xuejun Zhan, Zhongbin Wu, Yuxuan Lin, Yujun Xie, Qian Peng, Qianqian Li, Dongge Ma,* Zhen Li*, “Benzene-cored AIEgens for deep-blue OLEDs: high performance without hole-transporting layers, and unexpected excellent host for orange emission as a side-effect”, Chem. Sci., 2016, 7, 4355-4363.
6. Can Wang, Bingjia Xu, Mengshu Li, Zhenguo Chi, Yujun Xie, Qianqian Li and Zhen Li*, “A stable tetraphenylethene derivative: aggregation-induced emission, different crystalline polymorphs, and totally different mechanoluminescence properties”, Mater. Horiz., 2016, 3, 220-225.
7. Zhijun Ruan, Le Li, Can Wang, Yujun Xie, Quanyuan Hu, Qian Peng, Shanghui Ye,* Qianqian Li, and Zhen Li*, “Tetraphenylcyclopentadiene Derivatives: Aggregation Induced Emission, Adjustable Luminescence from Green to Blue, Efficient Undoped OLED Performance and Good Mechanochromic Property”, Small, 2016, 12, 6623-6632.
8. Zhaofei Chai, Mei Wu, Manman Fang, Sushu Wan, Ting Xu, Runli Tang, Yujun Xie, Anyi Mei, Hongwei Han, Qianqian Li,* and Zhen Li*, “Similar or Totally Different: the Adjustment of the Twist Conformation through Minor Structural Modification, and Dramatically Improved Performance for Dye-sensitized Solar Cell”, Adv. Energy Mater., 2015, 5, 1500846.
9. Xuejun Zhan, Ning Sun, Zhongbin Wu, Jin Tu, Lei Yuan, Xi Tang, Yujun Xie, Qian Peng, Yongqiang Dong, Qianqian Li, Dongge Ma,* and Zhen Li*, “Polyphenybenzene as a Platform for Deep-Blue OLEDs: Aggregation Enhanced Emission and High External Quantum Efficiency of 3.98%”, Chem. Mater., 2015, 27, 1847-1854.
10. Jing Huang, Ning Sun, Jie Yang, Runli Tang, Qianqian Li*, Dongge Ma*, and Zhen Li*, “Blue aggregation-induced emission luminogens: high external quantum efficiencies up to 3.99% in LED device, and restriction of the conjugation length through rational molecular design”, Adv. Funct. Mater., 2014, 24, 7645-7654.
11. Jing Huang, Ning Sun, Yongqiang Dong, Runli Tang, Ping Lu, Ping Cai, Qianqian Li, Dongge Ma*, Jingui Qin, and Zhen Li*, “Similar or Totally Different: the Control of Conjugation Degree through Minor Structural Modification, and Deep-Blue AIE Luminogens for Non-Doped OLEDs”, Adv. Funct. Mater., 2013, 23, 2329-2337.
12. Wenbo Wu, Lijin Huang, Changfei Song, Gui Yu, Cheng Ye, Yunqi Liu, Jingui Qin, Qianqian Li and Zhen Li*, "Novel Global-like Second-Order Nonlinear Optical Dendrimers: Convenient Synthesis through the Powerful Click Chemistry and Large NLO Effects Achieved by Using Simple Azo Chromophore", Chem. Sci., 2012, 3, 1256-1261.
13. Zhong’an Li, Wenbo Wu, Qianqian Li, Gu Yu, Li Xiao, Yunqi Liu, Cheng Ye, Jingui Qin, and Zhen Li*, “High Generation Second-order Nonlinear Optical Dendrimers: Convenient Synthesis from Click Chemistry, and the Increasing Trend of NLO Effects”, Angew. Chem.-Int. Ed. 2010, 49, 2763-2767.
14. Zhong’an Li, Yunqi Liu,* Gu Yu, Yugeng Wen, Yunlong Guo, Li Ji, Jingui Qin*, and Zhen Li*, “A New Carbazole-Constructed Hyperbranched Polymer: Convenient One-pot Synthesis, Hole-transporting Ability, and Field Effect Transistor Properties”, Adv. Funct. Mater., 2009, 19, 2677-2683.
15. Wenbo Wu, Runli Tang, Qianqian Li, and Zhen Li*, “Functional hyperbranched polymers with advanced optical, electrical and magnetic properties”, Chem. Soc. Rev., 2015, 44, 3997-4022. (Invited Review)
16. Xiaoding Lou, Daxin Ou, Qianqian Li and Zhen Li*, “An indirect approach for anions detection: the displacement strategy and its application”, Chem. Comm., 2012, 48, 8462-8477. (Invited Feature Article)
17. Zhen Li*, Qianqian Li, and Jingui Qin, “Some new design strategies for second-order nonlinear optical polymers and dendrimers”, Polym. Chem., 2011, 2, 2723-2740. (Invited Review)
18. Qianqian Li, and Zhen Li*, “The utilization of post-synthetic modification in opto-electronic polymers: an effective complementary approach but not competitive one to the traditional direct polymerization process”, Polym. Chem., 2015, 6, 6770-6791. (Invited Review)
19. Jie Yang, Jing Huang, Qianqian Li and Zhen Li*, “Blue AIEgens: the approaches to control the intramolecular conjugation and the optimized performance of OLED devices”, J. Mater. Chem. C, 2016, 4, 2663-2684. (Invited Review)
20. Qianqian Li* and Zhen Li*, “The Strong Light-Emission Materials in the Aggregated State: What Happens from a Single Molecule to the Collective Group”, Adv. Sci., 2017, 4, 1600484. (Invited Review)