1. Yujun Xie, Yuwei Ge, Qian Peng, Conggang Li,* Qianqian Li, and Zhen Li*, “How the Molecular Packing Affects the Room Temperature Phosphorescence in Pure Organic Compounds: the Ingeniously Molecular Design, Detailed Crystal Analysis, and Rational Theoretical Calculations”, Adv. Mater. 2017, 29, 1606829.
2. Jie Yang, Zichun Ren, Zongliang Xie, Can Wang, Yujun Xie, Qian Peng, Zhenguo Chi, Qianqian Li, and Zhen Li*, “The First AIEgen with Fluorescence-Phosphorescence Dual Mechanoluminescent at Room Temperature”, Angew. Chem.-Int. Ed. 2017, 56, 880-884.
3. Jie Yang, Xuming Gao, Zongliang Xie, Yanbin Gong, Manman Fang, Qian Peng, Zhenguo Chi, and Zhen Li*, “An initial attempt to reveal the excited state of mechanoluminescence from purely organic luminogens with room temperature phosphorescence”, Angew. Chem.-Int. Ed. 2017, 56, 15299–15303.
4. Runli Tang, Shengmin Zhou, Ziyao Cheng, Gui Yu, Qian Peng, Huiyi Zeng, Guocong Guo, Qianqian Li, and Zhen Li*, “Janus second-order Nonlinear Optical Dendrimers: the Controllable Molecular Topology, and the corresponding Largely Enhanced Performance”, Chem. Sci., 2017, 8, 340-347.
5. Can Wang, Zhiyang Liu, Mengshu Li, Yujun Xie, Bingshi Li, Shuo Wang, Shan Xue, Qian Peng, Bin Chen, Zujin Zhao, Qianqian Li, Ziyi Ge,* and Zhen Li*, “The Marriage of AIE and Interface Engineering: Convenient Synthesis and Enhanced Photovoltaic Performance”, Chem. Sci., 2017, 8, 3750-3758.
6. Zhaofei Chai, Can Wang, Jinfeng Wang, Fan Liu, Yujun Xie, Yong-Zheng Zhang, Jian-Rong Li, Qianqian Li, and Zhen Li*, “Abnormal Room Temperature Phosphorescence of Purely Organic Boron-Containing Compounds: the Relationship between the Emissive Behavior and the Molecular Packing, and the Potential Related Applications”, Chem. Sci., 2017, 8, 8336-8344.
7. Wenbo Wu, Runli Tang, Qianqian Li, and Zhen Li*, “Functional hyperbranched polymers with advanced optical, electrical and magnetic properties”, Chem. Soc. Rev., 2015, 44, 3997-4022. (Invited Review)
8. Xiaoding Lou, Daxin Ou, Qianqian Li and Zhen Li*, “An indirect approach for anions detection: the displacement strategy and its application”, Chem. Comm., 2012, 48, 8462-8477. (Invited Feature Article)
9. Jie Yang, Jing Huang, Qianqian Li and Zhen Li*, “Blue AIEgens: the approaches to control the intramolecular conjugation and the optimized performance of OLED devices”, J. Mater. Chem. C, 2016, 4, 2663-2684. (Invited Review)
10. Qianqian Li* and Zhen Li*, “The Strong Light-Emission Materials in the Aggregated State: What Happens from a Single Molecule to the Collective Group”, Adv. Sci., 2017, 4, 1600484. (Invited Review)