1. Hu XZ, Wang JX, Feng, YQ, Determination of Benzimidazole Residues in Edible Animal Food by Polymer Monolith Microextraction Combined with Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2010, 58, (1), 112-119.
2. Zheng MM, Gong R, Zhao X, Feng YQ Selective sample pretreatment by molecularly imprinted polymer monolith for the analysis of fluoroquinolones from milk samples JOURNAL OF CHROMATOGRAPHY A 2010，1217(14), 2075-2081 .
3. Luo YB, Ma Q, Feng YQ, Stir rod sorptive extraction with monolithic polymer as coating and its application to the analysis of fluoroquinolones in honey sample JOURNAL OF CHROMATOGRAPHY A, 2010, 1217, (22), Pages 3583-3589
4. Fan Y, Feng YQ, Zhang JT, Da SL, Zhang M, Poly(methacrylic acid-ethylene glycol dimethacrylate) monolith in-tube solid phase microextraction coupled to high performance liquid chromatography and analysis of amphetamines in urine samples JOURNAL OF CHROMATOGRAPHY A, 2005, 1074(1-2), 9-16
5. Zhang M, Wei F, Zhang YD, Nie J, Feng YQ, Novel polymer monolith microextraction using a poly(methacrylic acid-ethylene glycol dimethacrylate) monolith and its application to simultaneous analysis of several angiotensin II receptor antagonists in human urine by capillary zone electrophoresis JOURNAL OF CHROMATOGRAPHY A, 2006, 1102 (1-2), 294-301