1985.9 – 1989.7: B. S. in Department of Chemistry, Wuhan University, China
1989.9 – 1994.7: Ph. D in Department of Chemistry, Wuhan University, China
1994.7 – now: teacher in Wuhan University, China
2004.9 – 2005.2: visiting scholar in University of East Anglia, UK
1. Functional polymer 2. Waterborne polymer 3. Coatings and adhesives 4. Organosilicon chemistry 5. Polyurethane chemistry 6. Supramolecular chemistry 7. Complex sample analysis
Introduction to polymer science; Spectrometric identification of organic compounds; Organic chemistry experiment; University Chemistry Experiment.
Research and project:
1. The National Natural Science Foundation of China (20772092) : Hollow fiber hydrogen bonded aggregates based on calixarenes
2. The Hubei Province Natural Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars (2007ABB021): Hollow cylindrical molecular tubes based on calixarenes
3. The National project: Adhesives
4. The Hubei Province Natural Science Fund: Non aqueous liquid membrane system
5. The project funded by Engineering Research Center of Organosilicon Compounds & Materials, Ministry of Education: polysiloxanes
6. The project of enterprise commissioned: Waterborne Polyurethane and Polyacrylate
7. The project of enterprise commissioned: Analysis of complex samples
8. The sub project of "985 Project" and "talent training" in Wuhan University -- the construction of the teaching laboratory sharing platform "the 333": The construction of the teaching platform of the chemical experiment teaching center"
1. Wei Wang, Weiping Yang, Rong Guo and Shuling Gong*. ‘Honeycomb’ nanotube assembly based on thiacalixarene derivatives by weak interactions. CrystEngComm., 2015, 17, 7663.
2. Rong Guo, Wei Wang, Weiping Yang, Yuanyin Chen and Shuling Gong*. Exocyclic self-assembly behavior of carboxylic acid and lariat ether macrocyclic hosts: regulation by pendent arm. RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 68864.
3. Jiankun Hu, Lian Li, Siwei Zhang, Linbo Gong, Shuling Gong*. Novel phenyl-POSS /polyurethane aqueous dispersions and their hybrid coatings. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 2013, 1611.
4. Yan Li, Weiping Yang, Rong Guo, Yuanyin Chen, Shuling Gong*. Invariant water inclusion property of 1,3-alternate p-tert-butylthiacalixarene tetra-methyleneoxycarboxylic acid. CrystEngComm., 2012, 14, 1455.
5. Weiping Yang, Rong Guo, Wei Wang, Shuling Gong*. The selective dealkylations: the formylations of the three easily accessible calixarene conformers immobilized by propyl and isopropyl groups. Tetrahedron Lett., 2012, 53, 2167.
6. Weiping Yang, Wei Wang, Rong Guo, Linbo Gong, Shuling Gong*. Convenient direct syntheses of selectively para-substituted di-, tri- and tetra-Formylated thiacalixarenes. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2012, 3326.
7. Yan Li, Weiping Yang, Yuanyin Chen, Shuling Gong*. Pendant orientation and its influence on the formation of hydrogen-bonded thiacalixarene nanotubes. CrystEngComm., 2011, 13, 259.
8. Xiong Li, Yan Li, Weiping Yang, Yuanyin Chen, Shuling Gong*. Different metal-ion-induced dimeric self-assembling cavities based on thiacalixbenzocrown-4 isomers. Dalton Trans., 2011, 40, 367.
9. Yan Li, Weiping Yang, Yuanyin Chen, Shuling Gong*. Regioisomers in calixarenes. Curr. Org. Chem., 2011, 15(1), 62.
10. Lingzhi Meng, Shuling Gong, Yongbing He, Ying Liu. Organic spectral analysis (the fourth edition). Wuhan: Wuhan University Press, 2016.
The Third Prize of Science and Technology Progress Award of Ministry of Education of China in 1997；
The Second Prize of Hubei Province Natural Science Award in 2009；
Outstanding female teacher of Hubei province education system in 2011.